Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Work at eHow.com

You may have noticed that I have not been posting daily here at The OverDrone. I have been working on something else. I still try to post something each day, I just write them all in a batch every two or three days. If this bothers any one let me know. You may also have noticed that I am speaking in first person. That is explained here. Turns out I'm not a cybernetic organism with compound eyes after all.

The other thing that I have been working on is a batch of articles for the online how to resource eHow. What could I possibly know how to do? You would be surprised gentle reader. Below you will find my first instructional post, How to Make a Zine. You see before the digital desktop publishing revolution there was well, analog desktop publishing. Stay tuned for more links to my instructional articles from eHow.com (plug, plug). In fact go ahead and click now, I'll still be here when you come back, I promise.
How to Make a Zine

No comments: